New LTS Hockey Skills Class on Saturdays!
We are adding a hockey skills class on Saturday’s during the 10:00am LTS session. Skaters must have passed Basic 1 to be eligible for the hockey skills class.
The classes will start on Saturday, March 4 and run until Saturday, May 20.
Same fees apply as a LTS class…$16 per class, $40 for new membership, $25 for renewal membership.
To enroll, beginning Saturday, March 4, please e-mail Rachel Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to introduce our new Hockey coach in the LTS program. She will be teaching the Saturday skills class, as well as available to give private hockey lessons on Saturday’s between 7:00am – 10:00am and 12:30pm – 2:00pm.
Nicolette Franck, a native of Burlington, Ontario
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Yale University
- MBA, Wayne State University
- Currently working on completing her PhD in Learning Design and Technology
- Played NCAA Division 1 college hockey at Yale University (2000-2004)
- Played two seasons in the National Women’s Hockey League (NWHL)
- Represented Canada at the FIRS Inline World Hockey Championships in 2006 and 2008
- Coached NCAA Division I college hockey at Wayne State University from 2007-2011
- Coached the Etobicoke Jr. Dolphins of the Provincial Women’s Hockey League
- Has over 20 years of experience as a goalie instructor and hockey coach
- NCCP High Performance 1 coaching certification (Hockey Canada)
Through coaching, counseling and mentorship, she has helped many young female athletes reach their goal of playing college or professional hockey; but most importantly she has helped them attain their academic and career potential.
Franck currently resides in Farmington Hills with her husband and 2 children and continues to play ice and inline hockey in the metro Detroit area, while she holds a day job at the University of Medicine Health System as a Sr. IT Project Manager.