Winter and Summer Skating Camps Registration Now OPEN!
WINTER AND SUMMER SKATING CAMP 2020 – register now!
FEBRUARY 17 & 18 JUNE 15 – 18
Winter: $90 per day or $165 for both days
Summer Early registration: $300 per skater / Registration after April 1 à $350 per skater
Winter and Summer skating camps are being offered to any skater that is no higher than the Pre-Juv Moves level, but has passed Snowplow 3 and/or Basic 1 and as of February 17 (winter) June 15 (summer) are 4 years or older.
Skaters must be completely capable with using the restroom and dressing themselves, without assistance; counselors will help with skates. We will be offering the following levels at camp: Basics, Freestyle, and Hockey Skills.
WINTER SCHEDULE MONDAY & TUESDAY / 9:00am – 2:15pm
|9:15 – 9:45am||Yoga Class|
|9:50 – 10:10am||Strength & Conditioning Class|
|10:30 – 12:00pm||On-ice; individual & group instruction|
|12:15 – 1:00pm||Craft & lunch; in lobby (lunch brought by the skater)|
|1:15 – 2:00pm||On-ice; individual and group instruction|
|2:05 – 2:15pm||Pick-up|
SUMMER SCHEDULE MONDAY – THURSDAY / 12:00pm – 5:00pm
|12:00pm||Drop-off (Monday check-in 11:45am)|
|12:15 – 12:45pm||Yoga Class|
|12:45 – 1:15pm||Strength & Conditioning Class|
|1:30 – 3:00pm||On-ice; individual & group instruction + 30 minutes of showcase instruction*|
|3:15 – 3:45pm||Craft & small snack; in lobby (snack brought by the skater)|
|4:00 – 4:45pm||On-ice; individual and group instruction|
|4:50 – 5:00pm||Pick-up – outside|
Thursday only – 4:30pm – Parent observation of our showcase number* – A rink
You can acquire a registration form at dscclub.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the DSC administrative office. This camp is limited to the first 50 registrations – skater must have a 2019-2020 season DSC LTS membership to participate.
Winter: $165 (2 days) non-refundable payment due January 1 or $90 (1 day) non-refundable payment due January 1
Summer: $150 non-refundable payment before February 1 / $150 non-refundable balance due by April 1 $350 non-refundable payment after April 1
- All skaters will receive a camp shirt and team bandana on the first day.
- Skaters may request to be placed with their friends.
- Skaters should arrive dressed in skating clothes.
- Groups are divided by age for off the ice activities; once on the ice skaters will be divided by their skating level.
- Approximately 10 skaters/campers per counselor; counselor will remain the same all week.
- Groups may be mixed, girls and boys.
- Skaters should be able to dress themselves without assistance, as well as use the restroom without assistance.
- Skaters will rotate instructors on ice, as they progress through the levels.
- Skaters must bring a small, healthy snack; we will provide bottled water and a dessert each day.
- This is a “drop-off” camp; however you are free to stay.
- Winter: Skaters must be picked up by 2:15pm. There will be a $15 charge assessed per 15 minutes after 2:15pm. Pick-up will be C lobby
- Summer: Skaters must be picked up by 5:00pm. There will be a $15 charge assessed per 15 minutes after 5:00pm. Pick-up will be outside A rink lobby if weather permits.
Please bring the following items labeled with your skaters name in one ROLLER bag – counselors will do everything possible to keep all belongings together:
Helmet if applicable
Gym shoes with socks (or tights)
Small, healthy snack