Detailed Instructions for Web Session Registration
Create Account (you’ll only need to do this the first time you use the website)
- Select Create Account on top of page above DSC logo. Enter the information of the parent/guardian or the skater if over 18. You will be able to add participants (your skaters) later.
- Hit Save & Log-in
- You should receive a message that you’ve successfully registered and an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
Renew Membership (once a year â€“ due June)
New Members: See Debbie Peterson in main office (248-332-3000 x 104)
- Select Memberships
- Figure Skating
- Click Here to Register
- Items a through p are the DSC member options. Select your membership type and process the payment.
a. World Team and Competitive Scholarship skaters only: To get the proper rate charged for sessions select your appropriate category (comp scholarship â€“ resident or other, or world team) and process that membership first. THEN go back and pay the appropriate membership fee for your corresponding member type.
USFSA Membership (for those that DSC is home club)
- Select from the list of USFSA membership choices and pay the appropriate fee
After paying the membership fees you will receive an e-mail that your payment has been accepted. Then youâ€™re all set to register for sessions as they become available.
Sessions won’t display until they’re available. Session Registration â€“ For Ice Sessions and Off-Ice Classes
- Select SESSIONS on the top Blue bar
- Add your skaters
- Select Create New Participant, enter pertinent information and save to profile
- Do this for each skater in the family
- Once you have the skaters entered select the participant you want to schedule ice for.
- Select the boxes for each session you want to register for. Remember do not do this step if you have any questions about which sessions you are eligible for. If you try to sign up for a session for which you are not eligible your entire order will be rejected.
- Add all selected sessions.
- Do this for each skater.
- Process payment.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when the sessions have been accepted.
- Recommended: print skaters’ session list and bring along to remember what you signed up for.